With the support of the European Commission, the Georgian National Platform of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum announced in 2020 a program support process, which was implemented in three stages. As part of the initiative, an evaluation commission was set up to review the submitted project applications.
A total of 7 projects were funded and the involvement of 48 member organizations of the platform was ensured.
1. Monitoring the implementation of the Framework Directives (WFD, MSFD, Biodiversity), use of energy resources and climate change mitigation obligations in the municipalities of Western Georgia (Batumi, Kobuleti, Poti, Zugdidi) Ch OVID-19 Pandemic Caucasus Ecology Foundation
2. Introduction of European Innovative and Economic Models – to Achieve Inclusive Economic Growth – Main Applicant – Nino Elizbarashvili – Association “Woman and Business”
3. Strong Society – For Strong Governance – Lead Applicant – Nino Khukhua – Local Democracy Agency Georgia
4. Monitoring of Public Administration Reform in Western Georgia – Main Applicant – Alla Gamakharia – Cultural-Humanitarian Foundation “Sukhumi” (Policy Document)
5. Civic Involvement to Promote the Placement of Local Agricultural Products in the Consumer Market – Main Applicant – Manana Tsulaia – Organic Farming Association “Elkana”
6. “Pandemic Challenges in the Tourism Industry, Socio-Economic Analysis of the Situation and Development of a Tourism Development Promotion Policy Paper” – Lead Applicant – Zviad Eliziani – International Business Development and Investment Promotion Center
7. Self-Government Development and Analysis of Electoral Processes to Facilitate Conflict Transformation – Key Applicant – Alu Gamakharia – Peaceful and Business-Friendly Caucasus